This week I was invited on the Friends on FIRE podcast with hosts Maggie and Michael. They are awesome!
We spoke for about an hour while recording, then once the session was over we stayed chatting for almost another full hour. I really love these guys’ backstory and mission to get more people to talk about money!
Listen to the show here, or you can download it on iTunes or wherever you regularly get your podcasts.
In this episode we chat about:
- Getting up at 5am, and why the pros outweigh the cons
- Living the FIRE lifestyle without actually achieving FIRE yet
- Happiness and trying to be your best self
- Trying new career paths and being open to changes
- Being a hard worker is necessary no matter who you are 🙂
Have a great rest of the week!