Got a challenge for you this week… Find 5 quiet little ways to impress yourself.
Don’t worry about other people, their reactions, or how it makes you look. These 5 little things are done by YOU, for YOU.
Also keep in mind these don’t have to be achieving huge milestones or personal goals. Just small stuff, like…
- clean up your work desk
- make a meal you haven’t tried before
- sneak an extra 30 minutes of reading in
- write tomorrow’s to-do list, tonight
- save $50 instead of spending it
- do a quick 10 push ups, or 60 seconds of planking
- do something that scares you, or a task you’ve been avoiding because of nervousness
Wishing you a confident, happy, and organized week ahead. Impress yourself!
– Joel 👊
From Jim C. –> “I made a great deal yesterday and spent it hiking the trails of Yosemite”