Health = Wealth. Just 1% of your day.

1% of today is only ~15 minutes.

Can you spare 15 minutes today to improve your fitness, health, and happiness? Here’s a few quick workout ideas if you’re up for the challenge:

– Try this 10 minute abs video

– Run or speed walk walk a couple miles

– Do 100 pushups (10 sets of 10)

– Try 100 lunges! (5 sets of 20 if you can)

If you absolutely don’t want to work out today, try just stretching. Basic stretching can be done on the floor while you’re watching TV!

Spending 1% of your day working out means you can spend the other 99% doing whatever you want!

Go get it!

Cooper is dead tired after a 6 mile run with my wife!

What do you think? Leave me a Comment or Reply...

%d bloggers like this: