It’s that time of year again… The annual Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards are back and there’s a lot at stake!
Now, you might be thinking…
– Why should I vote? This election doesn’t really affect me that much.
– I’m just one of millions of people, my tiny vote doesn’t really count.
– It’s too hard to know who is best to vote for.
Here’s a few reminders as to why you should vote:
– First, your vote definitely does count. This will be a very close wildlife comedy election, and every single vote matters.
– You have a say in who represents you. Whichever photograph gets voted in #1 will change and shape your future. Don’t you want a say in how your future will be affected?
– Voting and finding information is easier than ever!
– In some countries, people don’t even have a right to vote. You do! Not voting is giving up your voice.
So, head on over to the comedy wildlife site and start thinking about which candidate you want to support. You’ve got a few weeks left to figure it out before a new winner is voted in.
PS. No matter who you vote for, I will love you regardless. 🙂
***UPDATE! The winners have been announced for 2020! And the turtle photo I voted for won!!!! Woohoo!