You’ve probably heard of “pay yourself first” when it comes to money management…
Well, a lesser known (but equally effective) tactic is to pay yourself first when it comes to other stuff in life, too…
- Pay yourself first in encouragement. If you don’t believe in yourself it’s hard for others to also.
- Pay yourself first in education. Learn the stuff that others aren’t willing to.
- Pay yourself first in fitness & health. The longer you live, the more you can be there for others.
- Pay yourself first in self care. You can’t pour from an empty cup.
- Pay yourself first in time. Get up and show up early.
- Pay yourself first in feelings. Forgive, drop grudges, be the first to admit fault or say sorry. The longer you hold onto a hot potato, the more it burns and destroys you.
Wishing y’all a great day ahead!
Sunset pic from Sean in Destin, FL. 🙌