“Haters gonna hate”
This is a colloquial saying. It means: People who don’t like you, will always find a reason to dislike you, no matter how stupid that reason may be.
When you encounter a hater or someone trying to make you miserable:
– don’t take it personally
– stay humble and take the high road
– remember that successful people don’t put others down, they do the opposite!
– see if there’s a hidden life-lesson inside what they are saying/doing
– keep living your awesome life
– Most importantly, don’t give up or let haters stop you from achieving the things you want. Never stop trying.
Have a great day,
Watching the moon slowly set at and the sun slowly rise. A 5am miracle.