In the finance community, people update their Net Worth Report at the start of each month…
But today, I’m evaluating my *Self Worth* instead.
(Self worth is basically the same as Self Esteem… It’s confidence in one’s own abilities and assurance of who they are)
Here are some areas in my life and a rating of my feelings about them…
- Good husband & father: 9/10
- Performance at current job: 8/10
- Ability to solve new problems: 9/10
- Have good friends/network: 10/10
- Contributing to society: 8/10
- Accomplishments so far in life: 10/10
- Mental health: 9/10
- Physical health: 6/10
- Happiness: 10/10
- Know who I am and why I am here on this planet: 7/10
Total Average: 8.6 out of 10.
(Yes, I have a very high opinion of myself. Maybe I’m delusional. But hey, if you don’t cheer for yourself, who else is going to cheer for you?)
How is your self worth right now? If you measured it every month, would the number be going up or down over time? Any areas you notice that need more attention?
Remember: You are smarter than you think you are, more loved than you think you are, and your uniqueness is a skill not a weakness.
Cooper enjoying the sun on his face ☀️