Sorry I haven’t been sending emails the past week. I have no good excuse — I just needed a break. Life is nuts right now and I’m being pushed to my limit.
But rather than bore you with all the negative stuff that’s happening, I’ll bore you with some of the positive things that are going on!… 🤣
- Over the past 7 days I’ve done 949 push ups! (i’m doing a 100/pu per day challenge and have been exceeding the goal!) 💪💪💪
- One of my bosses called on Monday afternoon just to say “thank you and you’re doing a good job”. It really meant a lot. 🙏
- My wife and I just received the “California Middle Class Tax Refund”! It’s a debit card with $700 on it! 🤑
- I ordered a trampoline for my kids bday, and tomorrow my buddy is coming around to help me build it. Can’t wait to see the surprise look on our boys face. Already crying just thinking about it. 👨🔧
- A bunch of people reached out to check in on me this past week when they noticed morning emails weren’t coming out. I received stories, pictures and just fun little positive notes — most from people i’ve never heard of or met before. THANK YOU, all. I can’t tell you how nice it is to feel love from strangers when you’re having a 💩 week.
Cheers to a great day ahead. What are YOU celebrating right now?
“Sky over Lake Ontario, Canada at 5.58 pm” – from Yvonne 💙