Happy Friday, dudes!
There’s so much to celebrate! Here are some good things going on in my world…
- We sold another rental property! This was a bumpy sale with many twists and turns, but it’s finally all over. Woohoo! 🏡
- We received an unexpected $131 check in the mail from a class action settlement. (Funny story actually, this is the 3rd check we’ve received from this lawsuit, bringing our total to $906) Crazy! 🤑
- I front-loaded my work week, so today I can get off early and keep my laptop shut all weekend 💻🙅🏻♂️
- The weather is 85 degrees in LA!!! Might get out for some paddleboarding tomorrow ☀️
- A friend gave me a massive bag of walnuts! I’ll be making some delicious bread for our neighbors in the coming months. Hmmmm 🍞
- I made 3 new friends this week! All cool people from different walks of life 🤗
- And a whole heap of other cool things are happening
What’s going on in your world? Share your wins, big or small. It’s time to celebrate!
Yesterday while riding my bike, I spotted a $1 bill on the ground in front of me. Since I was riding pretty fast, I slammed on my brakes and skidded to a stop. When I looked down, I realized my back tire ran over the $1 bill and dragged it across the pavement as the tire locked up. So now it’s ripped 🙂