Here are some celebrations and things some of y’all shared…
– Ben H turned 38 this week! He’s celebrating “having good friends and a sunny spring weekend to camp on the Oregon coast”. Woohoo! 🥳
– Kathy from Oklohoma said: “7 years ago today, I signed my acceptance letter and paid my deposit for law school. Today, I’m sitting outside the courthouse preparing to represent my client in a probate hearing”. Nice work, Kathy!! ⚖️
– Tamra is celebrating spring time!! “my favorite time of the year! We have lots of wildflowers popping up along the roadways. It is beautiful! (Minus the pollen in the air!)” 🌻
– Yvonne’s nephew sent her this photo from Toronto. 👆👆👆 We don’t know if it’s a sunrise or sunset, but it’s beautiful nevertheless! 🤩
– Sherrie is “Celebrating a new grand baby born last week!”. Woohoo! Congrats on the expanding family Sherrie!!! 🥂🐣
– From Colin: “Me, my wife and dog are going to Osoyoos BC (12 hour drive) for a month of vacation”. Travel safe, Colin and family! I’ll be living vicariously though you 🏕
– Christina baked these Italian cookies called ricciarelli from Siena! 👇👇👇. They will keep her company while she is catching up on school work this weekend! 😋
– Sara from AZ put in her 2 weeks notice at work! She’s planning a long sabbatical to relax and enjoy life. CONGRATS Sara! 🌴 😎
– Lastly, some nerd out there called “Joel” is celebrating finally receiving all his tax documents. He is excited to file his 2021 tax return this weekend. What a nerd 🤣 (this is me, and I like nerdy tax stuff)
HAPPY WEEKEND friends!!
Brunch last weekend. Chicken chorizo meatloaf, eggs and toast.