What is prosocial activity?
It means doing stuff that benefits others.
Why do 2 minutes of it today?
Because 2 minutes each day means after a full year you will have completed 12 hours of prosocial activity! (And doing tiny things every day creates a habit of helping others.)
Try one of these today:
- smile and compliment a stranger
- let someone borrow your things
- comfort someone and listen to them
- help the host, share chores
- pay for someone’s meal or coffee
- play and laugh with children
- Be positive, brightening people’s day
Easy, right!? Can you handle just 2 mins of it today? 👍
Happy weekend!!! Love you all,
Street art from @ecomurals! Corvallis, OR.