Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Here are some fun statistics and happenings during this most spectacular holiday…
- Did you know, about 10% of all US citizens can trace their ancestry back to Ireland!? 😳
- That’s about 33 million Irish people in the USA (There’s only 5 million Irish in Ireland itself!) 🇮🇪
- Regardless of ancestry, about 1 Billion people around the world will be celebrating today. Woohoo! 🥳
- Today, Americans will spend about $7 Billion on booze and costumes 🤮
- And we’ll drink ~13 million pints of Guinness! 🍺
- 40% of people plan to “get lucky” tonight. 💋
- (But only ~12% of them will actually remain sober enough for it 🙁)
- 80% of people will wear something green
- Joe Biden announced he will be wearing his lucky green underwear today to give him extra luck during his meetings! 🩲
- Mr. Biden is also planning to cook a traditional Shepherd’s Pie for dinner tonight at the Whitehouse. Last time he tried this one of the naughty presidential puppies snuck into our the kitchen and ate the whole pie. The dogs will be locked outside tonight.
- 40% of these stats were completely made up but yours truly.
- Because 90% of Irishmen are cheeky buggers and rascals. 🤥
Have a wonderful day!
Cheers, Joel 🍺🍺🍺
Pic from St. Paddy’s Day 2013. Cooper got a lot of kisses that day 😘