Happy Friday peeps!
Here’s a few cool things going on in my world:
- This week I won a lawsuit and got PAID!!! (actually it was a class-action suit against stubhub and the settlement was only $20. But I feel like a winner regardless 🥳)
- My Dad won the lottery!… (The John Muir Trail lottery. Only ~3% of applications get selected!). So he’ll be visiting California this summer with some hiking friends to climb mountains for 3 weeks 🥾
- Yesterday, my neighbor offered me 3 tickets to Disneyland!! He is the most kind, giving soul in the world. 🙏🙏🙏
- February marks 1 full year since my wife and I became parents. And nobody has died and our house isn’t burnt down. Amazing! 👨👩👦
- It’s Friday, I’m happy, proud of my work this week, and ready to share positivity with everyone I meet. 💯
What’s going on in your world? What are YOU celebrating?
My annual Croc upgrade. Out with the old, in with the new.