Last week someone called me “naive” for being happy and positive all the time. 😔
Whilst I can see how it comes across that way (and I definitely am naive about a lot of stuff) that’s not the reason I’m so positive.
Being happy and positive is NOT:
- Ignoring your problems
- Pretending world issues don’t exist
- not getting involved or helping people
- staying in your comfort zone
Being happy and positive is about:
- Looking at different perspectives (there’s always a bright side!)
- Getting your job done despite the bad stuff happening to you
- Controlling your response to tough situations
- Having hope and focusing on a good outcome
- Thinking long term
- Not complaining or blaming (even when things are unfair)
- Finding humor in everything! Even when someone calls you naive 😂
Have an awesome day, friends! Stay positive!
Sunrise during my morning walk yesterday. Wow!