Happy Sunday! ☀️… and….
Happy 1st of the month!!! It’s time to celebrate!
July was awesome, here are some cool things that happened last month…
– My wife got her wedding rings professionally cleaned. (didn’t cost much, but still considered a splurge for us). Anyway, now they are all sparkly and new to look at 🙂 💍
– My little brother asked me to be a groomsman in his wedding next year! Woohoo, I love weddings! 🤵♂️
– We drove almost 5000 miles last month! Road trips, camping, visiting friends/family! 🚗
– We celebrated our anniversary, and many friends birthdays. 🎂
– We received the first dividend check for an investment we made back in March. It was $875, and we can expect that same payment every 3 months for the next ~7 years. Cheers to passive income! 🤑
– And many more tiny little things 🙂
Not sure what you’re up to this weekend, but try and set aside some time to celebrate your past, your plans, and your progress!
Life is good. Celebrate every day.
My infamous creation called “Sloppy Joels”. It’s just 2 pieces of toast (or burger bun in a pinch), 2 slices of cheese, topped with pasta meat sauce. Eat with a knife and fork.