Five Universal Truths of Human Interaction:
- All people want to be treated with dignity and respect.
- All people want to be asked rather than told.
- All people have a desire to know why they are being asked.
- All people want to be given options, rather than threats.
- All people want a second chance when they screw up.
Keep these in mind when interacting with friends, family, co-workers, and strangers! We all might just start getting along better 🙂
Wishing you all an influential and efficacious Thursday 😉
Pic sent in by Mira from Mumbai, who made it in art class 🙂 2 sleeps left til Christmas!! Aaaaaaah!