“After all this is over, all that will have really mattered is how we treated each other”
– Some neighborhoods have started putting back up their Christmas lights to help spread cheer. It’s catching on quick!
– Celebrities like Jennifer Garner, Margo Robbie, Jamie Lee Curtis are reading bedtime stories to kids for free online!
– Neighbors everywhere are shopping for each other and sharing food and supplies…
– Many restaurants and pubs are offering free food and free delivery. One of my neighbors who runs Hugo’s Restaurants in LA, is offering FREE kids meals while LAUSD is closed!
– A Costco worker made everyone’s life easier by lining up all the carts and already placing TP inside each one to avoid rushes and fights.
– Generous tipping!!! Some people in Ohio left a $2,500 tip!. A guy in New Jersey left $100. And an anonymous couple in Houston left a $9400 tip… The restaurant split it up between all the workers.
– Many fitness companies are offering free workout videos online! Check out this fitness instructor in Spain. He’s leading a workout session where people can follow along on their balconies for safe social distancing…
– Everywhere I look I see notes of kindness and sharing. Keep it up, people!
More here: #coronakindness
Have a great weekend everyone. Although most of us are indoors it doesn’t mean we can’t have fun!