Not feeling great this morning 🙁
BUT… whenever I wake up this way, the first thing I try to do is think of good things that are happening in life. That snaps me into a better mood, then the day carries on from there.
So, here’s some cool things I’m celebrating rn…
- My wife and I invested in a new real estate project this week! Exciting stuff! 🥳
- Our neighbors and friends all survived covid and are now testing negative 🙌
- A friend reached out to me with a new job opportunity! (turned it down right away, but I got an opportunity nonetheless) 👨💻
- Most of my work is completed for this week, so I can knock off early today and go surfing! 🏄♂️
- We just stocked up our wine rack with different types of delicious rosé! It’s going to be a fun summer trying all these yummy wines 🍷
- And lots of other good stuff happening too that I won’t bore you with!!!
What are YOU celebrating!?
Outside the Museum of Flying, next to Santa Monica Airport.