Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday! This is my 15th year living in the US, celebrating with friends and family.
- I’m grateful for YOU. Connecting with other kind humans, sharing stories and love, even if we don’t know each other well. 🤲
- I’m grateful for my wife. Love her just as much now as the day I met her in that dingy Irish pub. 😍
- I’m grateful for my kid. Absolute miracle right there. 🙌
- I’m grateful for my family. Happy, healthy and strong knit even though we live worlds apart 👨👩👧👦👨👩👧👦
- I’m grateful for LIFE. The years I’ve been given, the moments right now, and any future time I’m blessed with. I promise not to waste it. 💪
Wish you a very happy holiday!
Even after receiving 500 new toys for his birthday, there’s still nothing better in the world to play with than a large cardboard box.