“In the rush to return to normal, use this time to consider which parts of normal are worth rushing back to.” – Dave Hollis
I’ve traded emails with many of you the past few weeks. And regardless of how bad the situation around us is, everyone is remaining positive and optimistic!
– People losing their jobs admit that they didn’t like those jobs to begin with. They’re now searching for happiness and exploring fun career changes.
– People finally getting around to starting their own businesses, or go back to school. This is the kick in the pants they needed.
– Starting passion projects that have been put on the shelf for years.
– Connecting with and caring for loved ones in a more frequent and loving way.
– Donating and volunteering, which some people haven’t tried in years.
Instead of wishing everything would return to “normal”, take a sec and think about what you want life to look like in the future. Strive for that!
Have a great day,
🍋 🍋 🍋