Someone emailed me recently saying they just bought a really nice house! Woohoo!….
BUT… The problem is — all of their friends live in tiny apartments or modest town homes… They want to invite their friends around to celebrate, but are embarrassed and feel bad having them over.
Maybe their new home is too nice?
This reminds me of a quote I stumbled across a while ago…
“You playing small doesn’t serve the world. There’s nothing enlightening about shrinking so others won’t feel insecure around you. As you let your own light shine, you indirectly give others permission to do the same.” – Marianne Williamson
Dear person reading this…
Please don’t damper your light so others feel like they shine brighter. You can show your sympathy/empathy/friendship in so many other ways!!! You living LARGE inspires others to do the same.
Like it or not, you are a leader.
You are helping your friends. Not hurting them. Let your own light shine!! Shine as bright as you can:
As bright as:
- As bright as the sun☀️
- As bright as the moon on a full night 🌕
- As bright as lightning flashes on a stormy dark night ⚡️
- As bright as a supernova! ☄️
- As bright as a welding torch 🔥
- As bright as the highbeams from the dude’s car headlights are blinding you in the rearview mirror 🚘
- As bright as an olympians face after just winning a gold medal 🥇
- As bright as diamonds! 💎
- As bright as the reflective vest that my wife wears while riding her bike to work! 👷🏻♀️
- As bright as Las Vegas show lights! 🌆
- As bright as a football stadium at night time! 🏟
- As bright as the strobe lights at a night club 🔆
Ok, you get the point. Shine AS BRIGHT AS you can!!
Happy Wednesday, happy people.
Someone gave me a FREE beer on the golf course!