Happy weekend! Woohoo!
Gratitude is easy, fun, and FREE. People should practice it more often.
Here are 7 other “scientifically proven” facts and benefits of gratitude…
- Gratitude opens the door to more relationships. (Thanking strangers, smiling, kind gestures – people want to be around you more!)
- Gratitude improves physical health. (Work out, stretch, get outside… Grateful people maintain their health more and have less injuries.)
- Gratitude improves psychological health. (Replacing negative thoughts with positive thoughts makes you a happier person!)
- Gratitude enhances empathy and reduces aggression. (Forgiveness, empathy, sensitivity – letting go of anger calms you down and widens your perspective 😀)
- Grateful people sleep better. (Bedtime routines of happy thoughts, journaling, giving thanks etc. makes you sleep like a baby)
- Gratitude improves self-esteem. (Reminding yourself of all your good qualities boosts your confidence. You are unique and beautiful!)
- Gratitude increases mental strength. (Thinking long term, thinking big picture, focussing what really matters in this world… This gets you through traumatic times. This current Pandemic is making YOU mentally stronger!)
Have a great weekend, guys. Keep an attitude of gratitude 🙂
*pic up top was sent from a reader in Oregon. Flowering cherry tree leaves!